With only two eggs, and a cup of Bisquick, this was more like a casserole than a quiche. It almost had the consistency/feel of grits. I got the extra small artichoke hearts, but even still, they were kind of unwieldy in size. I ended up pulling them aside and cutting into smaller portions to have with each bite. I think that it would work better to chop them up instead of halving them. I also think this recipe would be great as individual quiche cups, baked in muffin tins.
- 3/4 pound frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 small green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup BISQUICK Original All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) can small artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half lengthwise
- Sprinkle shrimp and green onions in a lightly greased 9-inch pieplate.
- Combine Swiss and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half of cheese mixture evenly over shrimp mixture.
- Whisk together baking mix and next 3 ingredients until blended. Pour evenly over cheeses in pieplate; top with artichoke heart halves, cut sides down, and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note