With only two eggs, and a cup of Bisquick, this was more like a casserole than a quiche. It almost had the consistency/feel of grits. I got the extra small artichoke hearts, but even still, they were kind of unwieldy in size. I ended up pulling them aside and cutting into smaller portions to have with each bite. I think that it would work better to chop them up instead of halving them. I also think this recipe would be great as individual quiche cups, baked in muffin tins.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3/4 pound frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 small green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup BISQUICK Original All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) can small artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half lengthwise
- Sprinkle shrimp and green onions in a lightly greased 9-inch pieplate.
- Combine Swiss and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half of cheese mixture evenly over shrimp mixture.
- Whisk together baking mix and next 3 ingredients until blended. Pour evenly over cheeses in pieplate; top with artichoke heart halves, cut sides down, and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes