- 3/4 pound frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 small green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup BISQUICK Original All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) can small artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half lengthwise
How to Make It
Sprinkle shrimp and green onions in a lightly greased 9-inch pieplate.
Combine Swiss and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half of cheese mixture evenly over shrimp mixture.
Whisk together baking mix and next 3 ingredients until blended. Pour evenly over cheeses in pieplate; top with artichoke heart halves, cut sides down, and remaining cheese mixture.
Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.