Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 12 oz. pkg Angel Hair pasta
- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked large shrimp peeded and deveined
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 can(s) fresh parsley minced
- 2 garlic cloves minded
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Cook Angel Hair pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute' shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta; top with shrimp mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes