Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 12 oz. pkg Angel Hair pasta
- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked large shrimp peeded and deveined
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 can(s) fresh parsley minced
- 2 garlic cloves minded
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Cook Angel Hair pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute' shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta; top with shrimp mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note