Shrimp Alfredo pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4cup fat free parmasean
- 1tomato sliced
- 2cloves garlic minced
- 2cups fat free mozzarella cheese
- 3 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3/4 lb. Raw shrimp. Deceived, peeled
- Large piza crust
- Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees. Lay out the crust on a pizza pan and sprinkle with top with a little oregano, basil and garlic powder to taste.
- Step 2: In a medium saut pan over medium heat add a little olive oil. Add shrimp, oregano, basil, and minced garlic cloves. Cook until the shrimp are about of the way done (just turning pink). Set aside.
- Step 3: Place the crust into the oven and pre-bake at 500 degrees for 4 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread a layer of alfredo sauce over the trust. Top with tomatoes, shrimp and basil. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 7 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sheri4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Alfredo pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes