This was a nice change of pizza flavor in our house. Great flavor-Would make again.
Shrimp Alfredo Pizza
More From Southern Living
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 (1.6-ounce) package dry Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 pound unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 3 bacon slices
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions. Set aside.
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels; crumble and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet, and sauté over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender. Add shrimp, and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in oregano and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Place crust on a baking sheet; spread with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle evenly with shrimp mixture, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Boboli for prebaked Italian pizza crust.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This