Shredded Kale Salad with Bacon and Dates
Pair a rustic soup with this hearty winter Shredded Kale Salad with Bacon and Dates that's dressed with a red wine vinaigrette.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 cups shredded kale
- 11 Medjool dates, pitted and cut into thin slices
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, salt, freshly ground pepper, and minced shallot in a large serving bowl until smooth. Add shredded kale, and toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours. Toss in dates and bacon just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note