- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup packaged angel hair coleslaw
- 3 tablespoons Mexican crema
- calories 284
- fat 9.1 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- monofat 3.7 g
- polyfat 2.1 g
- protein 22 g
- carbohydrate 30 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 61 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 415 mg
- calcium 57 mg
How to Make It
Place chicken in a skillet, and cover with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 1 minute. Remove pan from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan; cool slightly. Tear chicken into strips. Combine 2 tablespoons juice, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
Combine mango, tomato, cilantro, and jalapeño in a small bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat tortillas over medium-high heat directly on the eye of a burner or in a skillet for about 15 seconds on each side or until lightly charred. Top tortillas evenly with chicken mixture, coleslaw, and mango mixture. Top each taco with about 1 teaspoon crema.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.