Shredded Celery Root-Apple Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound celery root, peeled and sliced
- 2 small Honeycrisp apples, sliced*
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Shred celery root and apples in a food processor using shredding disc; place in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients. Pour over celery root mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill 20 minutes to 24 hours before serving.
- *Pink Lady apples may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads