Shredded Celery Root-and-Carrot Slaw
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 3/4 pound celery root, peeled
- 4 large carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Shred celery root and carrots in a food processor; place in a large bowl. Add green onions.
- Process lemon juice and next 3 ingredients in food processor until smooth. With processor running, add oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream. Pour over celery root mixture; toss. Let stand 20 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note