Shredded Apple Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 00 00
- 00 00
- Shredded Apple Pie
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 3 medium Red Delicious Apples, peeled and grated ( grated with a cheese grater)
- 1 Unbaked deep-dish pie shell
- DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, butter, flour, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and eggs with a hand mixer on medium speed. Beat until combined.
- Fold in the shredded apples. Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell. Bake for 55-60 minutes. Let cool 1 hour before serving.
- *We always serve this with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shredded Apple Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts