Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 quarts or 10 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 188
- Calories from fat: 0.5%
- Protein: 0.7g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 7.8mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup vanilla-flavor syrup
- 2 oranges (about 6 oz. each), thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 bottles (750 ml. each) dry red wine
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a pitcher (at least 3-qt. size), combine syrup, orange slices, lime slices, and orange juice.
- 2. Add wine to pitcher; mix, and pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Nutritional analysis per cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shortcut Sangria Recipe at a Glance