shortcut Carrot Cake
- 1 package(s) spice cake mix 2 layer size
- 3 carrots shredded about 2 cups
- 8 ounce(s) crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped and divided
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 8 ounce(s) cool whip thawed
- Oven @350º
- Prepare cake batter as directed.
- Stir in carrots, pineapple, and 3/4 cup nuts.
- Pour into 2 9" square pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 min until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cakes in pan 10 min.
- Invert onto racks and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended.
- Whisk in cool whip.
- Stack cake layers on plate, spreading frosting between layers, ontop and sides.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note