Shortcut Beef Stew
Try this dish featuring sautéed tender beef cubes and mixed vegetables simmered briefly in a tomato-onion broth. Substitute 5 cups frozen vegetables (carrots, small whole onions, cut green beans, cauliflower, zucchini, peas or lima beans) for the frozen vegetables for stew. Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Beefy Mushroom Soup for the French Onion Soup. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed tomato soup
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed French Onion soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 24-ounce bag(s) frozen vegetables for stew (potatoes, carrots, celery)
- • Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
- • Stir the soups, Worcestershire and vegetables in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note