- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Gradually add buttermilk, and stir with a fork until a soft dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; pat dough into a 1-inch-thick disk. (Dough will be sticky. Dust hands with flour as needed.) Cut disk into 8 wedges. Place wedges on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 13 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden and tops are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note