Short Ribs Sauerbraten
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 package(s) beef short ribs
- 1 cup(s) wter
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 onions diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoon(s) fat
- Place in bowl with everthing but flour and fat. Cover refrigerate overnight.
- Remove ribs, drain and cut in flour. Brown, ribs in hot fat then add liquid, it will soak in
- Cover, cook slowly until meat is tender. 1 1/2 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Short Ribs Sauerbraten Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes