This is the first recipe I have ever panned. Way too much sauce. Maybe ok if you doubled the corn and beans, but over all I think any other casserole like this would be better.
Shoepeg & Green Bean Casserole
Perk up your usual green bean casserole with the addition of shoepeg corn and sour cream, then top with a buttery cracker topping.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 2 (7-oz.) cans shoepeg corn, drained
- 14 1/2-oz. can green beans, drained
- 10 3/4-oz. can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed round buttery crackers (about 18 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Stir together corn, beans, soup, sour cream and cheese; spread in a greased 2-quart baking dish. Top with cracker crumbs; drizzle with melted butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for one hour or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This