Shish Kebab Marinade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) salad oil
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup(s) real lemon
- Mix well and marinate shish kebabs for at least 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by terrilynmcclave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shish Kebab Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- COOKING METHOD: Marinate