Shirley's Cranberry Chutney
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped garlic
- 2 cup(s) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) seedless golden raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1. Combine the water and granulated sugar in a heavy 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar, and then bring to a boil without stirring.
- 2. Add all the remaining ingredients. Boil very slowly, stirring occassionally, until fairly thick 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3. Allow chutney to cool, then cover and refrigerate. The chutney will keep well for 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by moeatslight and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note