- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 14 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package shiitake mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- calories 55
- fat 2.8 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 0.0 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 152 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Grill zucchini 2 minutes on each side.
Combine chicken stock, soy sauce, mirin, and crushed red pepper. Sauté shiitake mushroom caps in olive oil over medium-high heat 8 minutes. Stir in stock mixture and green onions; cook 2 minutes. Spoon mushroom mixture over zucchini.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.