- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 medium shallot
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 10 medium shiitake mushrooms, sliced 1/4 in. thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups baby beet greens or arugula
- 1 cup shelled, cooked edamame
- 3 green onions (green part only), chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- calories 184
- caloriesfromfat 68 %
- protein 4.4 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- sodium 492 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Whirl orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, miso, and shallot in a blender. With blender running, pour in 3 tbsp. vegetable oil and the sesame oil and whirl 10 seconds. Set vinaigrette aside.
Heat remaining vegetable oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add shiitakes and salt and cook, stirring, until mushrooms are browned, about 3 minutes. Let cool.
In a large bowl, gently toss lettuce and beet greens with 2 tbsp. vinaigrette. Top with shiitakes, edamame, green onions, and sesame seeds. Serve remaining vinaigrette on the side.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.