Shery Crow's roasted-potato salad with sweet corn and cider vinegar
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 pound(s) unpeeled red potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 whole(s) med. red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) roasted fresh corn
- 1 cup(s) diced celery
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) thinly sliced fresh basil
- Heat over to 425 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss potatoes and onion with canola oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper; spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake until crispy yet fork-tender, 20 to 25 min. Cool to room temp. Return to bowl; add corn, celery and garlic powder. Whisk olive oil and vinegar in a bowl; drizzle over potatoes and onions; toss to coat well. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, frig. at least 2 hrs.. and up to 8 hrs. Stir in basil before serving.
- Cooking corn: Soak unhusked ears of corn in water for 10 to 15 min. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cook ears in a shallow pan until kernels are tender, about 25 min. Let cool. Remove and discard husks and silk; slice kernels off cob. Three ears of corn should yield about 1 1/2 c. of kernels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jeanna77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shery Crow's roasted-potato salad with sweet corn and cider vinegar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables