Use this lively dressing on any variety of fresh greens, and serve with artisan cheeses.
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine sherry vinegar and next 9 ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend 1 minute or until pureed. With blender running, slowly pour in olive oil in a steady stream. Process 30 seconds or until emulsified. Cover and chill; whisk before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings