Photo: Robbie Caponetto
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) orange slices
- 3 ounces amontillado sherry
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- Garnishes: fresh strawberry half, fresh mint sprig, green seedless grapes, orange slice
- 1. Muddle orange slices in a cocktail shaker to release flavors. Fill shaker with ice cubes, and add sherry and sugar. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds).
- 2. Strain mixture into a 10-oz. glass filled with crushed ice, and stir.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This