Sherman Breakfast Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 12 eggs
- 1 package(s) frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 pound(s) breakfast sausage browned
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) buttter melted
- Creole Seasoning
- Cover the bottom of a greased, 9x13 pan with hash browns and pour butter over top. Sprinkle breakfast sausage over hash browns. Blend eggs, milk and Creole Seasoning ( I use the HEB brand) and pour over all. Cover and bake at 325 for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Top with cheese and re-cover until cheese is melted. This casserole can be put together the night before baking, if need be.
- If you don’t need the gluten-free version, you replace milk and seasoning with 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup. Also, I sometimes sprinkle the frozen “fajita vegetable mix” over the sausage before adding the egg mixture. Any kind of breakfast meat would be good in this.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sherman Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch