Thanks to purchased pre-made ingredients, new cooks can get that “made from scratch” taste.
Yield: Serves 8
- 2 (17-oz.) pkgs. fully cooked beef tips with gravy
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 24-oz. pkg. refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1/2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef according to package directions. Spoon beef into a lightly greased 11"x7" baking pan. Top with corn and peas; set aside.
- Cook potatoes according to package directions; spoon potatoes into a bowl. Add cream cheese, butter and garlic powder; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread potato mixture over vegetables; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes