Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) garden peas
- 1 can(s) carrots
- 1 can(s) mushroom soup
- 4 whole(s) medium potatoes
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook ground beef over medium heat until beef is browned. Drain fat.
- Drain peas and carrots
- Stir mushroom soup, peas, carrots, and beef and put mixture in casserole dish
- Peel & cut potatoes and cook in boiling water
- Mix cooked potatoes, butter, milk, and salt with mixer and spoon on top of beef mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese
- Bake for 15 minute until cheese is melted
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jcampbell05 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shepherd's Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes