Easy and tasty way to make Shepard's Pie.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 32 ounce(s) Ground beef lean
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Onion powder
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 bag(s) Peas and Carrots Frozen
- 4 cup(s) Mashed potatoes Instant or Homemade
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown ground beef in skillet add pepper, paprika, onion powder & garlic powder. Once meat is browned place in another container. Add chopped onions to skillet with butter and brown. Add fresh garlic & Worcestershire Sauce. Place browned meat back in pan and add broth stir and bring to a boil. Add frozen peas & carrots cook 1 - 2 minutes. Add mixture to casserole dish (13 x 9) and top with mashed potatoes. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- To brown potatoes place under broiler for 3 - 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nessamcg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shepherd's Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles