Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen Green beans
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen Corn
- 2 large Portabello mushrooms diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) Worstershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Brown mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 pinch(s) Cloves
- 1/2 Bay leaf ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dill
- 1 1/2 cube(s) Beef boulillon ground to powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sage
- 3 cup(s) Sweet potatoes boiled, mashed
- 3 cup(s) Russet potatoes boiled, mashed
- 4 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 6 ounce(s) Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- Combine wostershire and mustard in a small bowl. Combine all spices in seperate small bowl. Boil potatoes until fork can penetrate all the way through.
- drain and mash potatoes in pan and add cheese then mix until combined.
- precook beef in large skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil. Preheat oven to 375.
- When beef is cooked add green beans, corn, mushrooms, spices, and worstershire mix. Put beef mix in any pan you have that will hold all ingredients (bread pan, pie pan, ramiken, etc).
- top beef with the potatoes and bake for 30 min.
- serve in bowls, garnish with extra dill.
- Bon appetit!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OakleyCorbin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes