- 4 ounce(s) Mince Meat
- 1 Carrot
- • Half fill the bottom of the Steamer with boiling water.
- • Next place potatoes in the top compartment.
- • For small potatoes it will take from 20/15 minutes.
- • Test via the Fork experiment.
- • Oil the frying pan & add the mince meat.
- • When the mince meat is brown add the carrot, peas & onion.
- • Cook for 10 minutes.
- • Place the frying pan’s contents into a cooking dish of choice.
- • Mash the potatoes & cover the cooking dish.
- • Finally add the grated cheese.
- • Place in the oven at gas mark 5, 2nd shelf for 30 mintues.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JerNew21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shepard's Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes