Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef cooked
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 16 ounce(s) mixed vegetable can not drained
- 4 cup(s) mashed potatoes cooked instant
- 6 ounce(s) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1. Cook ground meat. Drain grease
- 2. Saute chopped onions in melted button in large skillet.
- 3. In separate bowl, mix eggs, meat, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings & onions
- 4. In same large skillet, mix vegetables and tomato sauce. Stir and heat thoroughly.
- 5. Add meat/onion mixture to vegetable/tomato mixture. Stir and heat thoroughly.
- 6. Put in shallow 9 x 13 glass dish
- 7. Top with potatoes and cheese
- 8. Bake 20 minutes @ 400 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rwilliams3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note