Shelly Greens and Bacon
- 8 ounces uncooked shell pasta
- 5 salt-cured bacon slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon country Dijon mustard
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped collard greens, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Refrigerated shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onion in reserved drippings until tender. Add Dijon mustard, collard greens, and tomato; reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 minutes.
- Add pepper; pour over pasta, tossing gently to coat. Top with crumbled bacon and cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This