Shelly Greens and Bacon
- 8 ounces uncooked shell pasta
- 5 salt-cured bacon slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon country Dijon mustard
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped collard greens, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Refrigerated shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onion in reserved drippings until tender. Add Dijon mustard, collard greens, and tomato; reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 minutes.
- Add pepper; pour over pasta, tossing gently to coat. Top with crumbled bacon and cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes