Sheila's pickle pinwheel
Community Recipe from
- 8 to 10 whole kosher dill pickles patted dry
- (2) 8 ounce(s) pkgs of cream cheese softened
- 1 package(s) dry ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) thin sliced turky patted dry
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) thin sliced ham patted dry
- Combine cream cheese and dry ranch dressing. Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture on a slice of turkey. Top with a slice of ham and spread cream cheese on it. Place a whole dill pickle on top of the ham and then roll tightly (short side). Roll the assembled pickle tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Repeat for each pickle. When ready to serve, cut into approx 1/4" or 1/2" slices and arrange on platter. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ltruss3606 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes