- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 slices salami, cut into strips
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
How to Make It
Place a large rimmed baking sheet (at least 17 x 11 inches) in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface, and cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 20 minutes.
Stir together cheeses, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Roll out dough on a floured surface to a 17- by 11-inch rectangle. Transfer to a large piece of lightly greased parchment paper; carefully place in hot baking sheet. Top with ricotta mixture, salami, bell peppers, and red onion. Brush edges with 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Bake in preheated oven until dough is golden brown and crisp, 15 to 18 minutes.
Toss together arugula, lemon juice, remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Top pizza with arugula mixture; sprinkle with red pepper.