1. Arrange 6 (3-inch) ring molds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly coat molds with cooking spray. Combine crumbs and oil in a small bowl, stirring with a fork until moist. Gently press 2 tablespoons crumb mixture into bottom of each mold. Chill 30 minutes.
2. Combine sugar, lemon juice, and cream cheese in a food processor, and process until smooth. Add yogurt and rose water; process until combined.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/3 cup water in a small microwave-safe bowl; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Stir gelatin mixture thoroughly into yogurt mixture. Fold in egg white. Pour 1/3 cup yogurt mixture over crust in each mold. Chill at least 2 hours or until set.
4. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
5. Arrange figs, cut side down, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes or until lightly browned and tender. Run a knife around outside edge of each ring mold; remove molds from cheesecakes. Place 1 cheesecake and 2 fig halves on each of 6 dessert plates; sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon pistachios.