- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pound large fresh asparagus
- 2 medium-size yellow squash
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup almond slivers, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in small bowl. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until smooth.
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cut squash and asparagus into thin, ribbon-like strips, using a vegetable peeler; place in a large bowl. Add radishes, vinaigrette, 1/4 cup almonds, and 1/4 cup feta; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper; top with remaining 1/4 cup each almonds and feta. Serve immediately.