Shaved Fennel Salad
Serve with Pasta Bolognese or Italian Beef and Polenta Casserole.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 8 cup(s) fennel thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package(s) Italian blend salad greens
- 1/3 cup(s) celery leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese shaved
- Combine first four ingredients in large bowl, stirring with whisk. Add fennel, greens an celery leaves; toss well. Add cheese, and toss gently.
- Note: Toss half green with half dressing and save remainder for second meal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jillian17 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shaved Fennel Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads