- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of salt
- 2 cups thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- calories 53
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 32 mg
How to Make It
Combine vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, pepper, and a dash of salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cucumber and onion; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.