- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups thinly shaved carrot
- 1 1/2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- calories 91
- fat 5.5 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- sodium 196 mg
How to Make It
Combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add carrot and parsley to vinaigrette; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.