Absolutely loved this salad. It was very good.!
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Photo: Rinne Allen
- 1 quart Brussels sprouts, thinly shaved by hand or on a small mandoline
- 1 cup roasted pecan halves, slightly broken up
- 1 cup shaved Pecorino Romano cheese (or Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- 1/2 cup pulled fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, lightly chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon Vinaigrette
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium salad bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, pecans, cheese, and parsley. Add the vinaigrette, toss, season, and plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This