Shasta Burgers and Mustard Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, leet, shallot, or green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan, Romano, or Asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh basil or parsley snipped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire or steak sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 pound(s) ground beef (fatty)
- 1 pound(s) ground pork
- 8 buns, split and toasted
- 1 mustard sauce recipe
- Combine all ingredients except beef and pork. Add beef and pork: mix well with light touch. Shape into eight 3/4 inch thick lightly pressed patties.
- Grill turning only once. Do not press with spatula.
- Serve with Mustard Sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenCoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shasta Burgers and Mustard Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes