Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 1 whole(s) Green Pepper chopped
- 1 pound(s) Ground meat browned
- 1 package(s) McCormick Chili seasoning
- 1 bottle(s) Strong beer, porter, stout
- 1 can(s) Rotel chili tomatoes
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) kidney beans drained
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 8 ounce(s) Broth as needed
- Saute one onion and one finely chopped green bell pepper.
- Brown 1 lb of meat (I usually use turkey but I doubled it tonight and used 1 lb turkey and 1 lb beef and it was great). Add one McCormick Chili packet to pan. Add one strong beer (I used Sam Adams Octoberfest). Add one can Rotel chili ready tomatoes. Add one can regular diced tomatoes, undrained. Add one can drained black beans, one can drained red kidney beans. Add one packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. If it's too thick, add some broth.
- Serve with sour cream, grated cheddar and oyster crackers and hot sauces on the table. (tabasco, siracha)
- Made mini Jiffy corn muffins on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by STScully and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shannon'sChili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews