- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package shiitake mushrooms
- 8 cups canned no-salt-added chicken broth, undiluted
- 8 ounces vermicelli, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package oyster mushrooms, halved
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- calories 431
- caloriesfromfat 13 %
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 1.9 g
- protein 32.7 g
- carbohydrate 56.3 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 459 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch strips. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add pork; seal bag, and shake until pork is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove stems from shiitake mushrooms; reserve stems for another use. Slice caps, and set aside.
Bring broth to a boil in a saucepan; add vermicelli. Cook according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup broth. Set pasta aside; keep warm.
Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add reserved 1/2 cup broth and cornstarch to marinade, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle oil around top of wok, coating sides. Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot. Add shiitake and oyster mushrooms and green onions; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add pork; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Add reserved marinade mixture and water chestnuts; stir-fry 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over pasta.