1. Prepare the Shanghai Vinaigrette below and refrigerate.
2. Cut the cooked chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Transfer chicken to an extra large bowl. Add the cabbage, red pepper, carrots, and scallions. Refrigerate.
3. When ready to serve, toss with enough dressing to coat, about ½ cup. You’ll have leftover dressing. Divide salad among 4 plates. Sprinkle the top of each salad with 2 tablespoons rice noodles.
1. In a medium bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together.
2. Pour into an airtight container and store in the fridge.
3. Shanghai Vinaigrette will keep for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Makes 1¼ cups
Go to full version of