Shanghai Buck Cocktail
Billy Ngo, now chef at Kru, a Japanese restaurant in Sacramento, shared this recipe inspired by his previous restaurant, Red Lotus. Skip the rum, and you've got a good virgin option.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 260
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon aromatic bitters such as Angostura
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup light rum (optional)
- 12 ounces ginger beer
- Put 2 tsp. ginger, 1/2 tsp. bitters, and 1 tsp. juice into each of 2 tall cocktail glasses. Fill both glasses with ice. Add rum (if using), dividing evenly, and top each glass with ginger beer.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages