Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 oz package(s) Lime jello
- 1 cup(s) Boiling water
- 2/3 cup(s) Evaporated milk
- 9 oz can(s) Crushed pineapple With juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 12 oz container(s) Cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) celery Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayo
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans Finely chopped
- In med bowl, stir jello in boiling water. When jello completely dissolved, stir in evaporated milk, pineapple, lemon juice, cottage cheese, celery, mayo and pecans. Pour mix into 1 1/2 qt square dish. Chill overnight or til firm.
- To serve cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jhwatts and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shamrock salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads