Shallow poached halibut
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 Shallot Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) White wine
- 16 ounce(s) Francesco Rinaldi ToBe Healthy Garlic and Onion Pasta Sauce
- 6 piece(s) Halibut fillets (6oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 Scallions (green part only) Sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic and shallots for one minute. Add the wine and let reduce by half. Add the Francesco Rinaldi ToBe Healthy Garlic and Onion Sauce to the pan and heat to a simmer.
- Lightly season the halibut fillets with salt and pepper and place them into the sauce. The sauce should come about half way up the fish fillets. Cover the pan loosely with a round sheet of parchment paper.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Remove the parchment paper and serve the fish with the sauce from the pan and top each fillet with some fresh sliced scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note