Community Recipe from
- 1/4 Onion Diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 carton(s) Creamed spinach Thawed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tomatoes Diced
- 2 slice(s) Bacon Chopped
- 2 slice(s) Swiss cheese Diced
- Sauté Onions and garlic over med heat.
- Add creamed spinach and diced tomatoes and warm through.
- Add cheese and eggs and bacon, and cook until eggs are soft
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ncearly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shakshuka Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch