1. Slice Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Onion. Peel and Slice Garlic. De-head and slice jalapeno.
2. Put a deep pan or pot and put on Medium flame. Add about 4 tablespoons olive oil. Add the Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Onions, Garlic and Jalapeno. Cook uncovered for about 25 minutes until the veggies are soft and easily mushed with a spoon.
3. Add tablespoon of tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper, and mix it into the mixture. Allow the mixture to continue to cook on the stove. Add a little but of water if it looks dry to you. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
4. Use your spoon to make little craters in the tomato mixture. Crack your eggs into the craters so that your egg juice gets to the bottom. Evenly distribute the eggs on top of the tomato mixture. Cover and cook on medium-low flame.
5. Eat with pita bread or any bread you like and enjoy :-)
Go to full version of