SHAKE 'N BAKE Chicken Nugget Kabobs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bonelss skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-1/2 to 2-inch
- 1 package(s) SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 2 cup(s) KRAFT Cheddar Cheese Cubes
- 1-1 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 can(s) (8 oz) pineapple chunks
- 12 9" wooden skewers
- 1/3 cup(s) ranch or BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Moisten chicken pieces with water. Shake off excess.
- Shake 3 or 4 pieces at a time with coating. Discard remaining coating.
- Place in ungreased or foil-lined 15x10x1" pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Arrange 3 cooked chicken nuggets, 3 cheese cubes, 2 tomatoes and 1 pineapple chunk on a wooden skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Serve with BBQ sauce or ranch dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anamazingduck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SHAKE 'N BAKE Chicken Nugget Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes