I THOUGHT THIS WAS AWESOME.
Shake and Make Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Whole Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 6 tablespoon(s) Rock Salt
- 1 pint(s) Zip Lock Bag
- 1 gallon(s) Zip Lock Bag
- 1. Fill the gallon sized plastic zip lock bag half full of ice. Add rock salt and seal.
- 2. Pour sugar, whole milk, and vanilla into the pint-sized zip lock bag and seal.
- 3. Place the pint sized bag into the gallon sized bag and seal.
- 4. Shake the bag for 5-7 minutes.
- 5. Open the small zip lock bag and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jhilmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shake and Make Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts